Welcome to the accessibility statement for Rockhill Manor. This page covers the accessibility and standards compliance measures taken by Rockhill Manor, as well as guidelines on how to take advantage of those features. We have made every reasonable attempt to make the content on this website as accessible as possible to all disabled persons.
All links, form elements and tables can be navigated via the keyboard.
This website uses relative font sizes, which means they can be easily resized by browsers if you find the type difficult to read.
- Internet Explorer. Choose View > Text Size > Larger (Medium is the default).
- Chrome. Press Ctrl/Command++ to increase the font size, or Ctrl/Command+- to magnify the page.
- Firefox. Press Ctrl/Command++ to increase the font size, or Ctrl/Command+- to decrease the font size. (Or navigate to View > Text Size and choose to increase or decrease the size.)
- Opera. Select View > Zoom and then a percentage by which to increase the page.
- Safari. Press Ctrl/Shift+Command + to increase the font size, or Ctrl/Shift+Command – to decrease the font size. (Or navigate to View and choose to increase or decrease the size.)
The accessibility of the website is helped by its adherence to web standards and general best practices in development, including:
- Using tables for tabular data only
- Ensuring forms use proper markup for maximum accessibility
- Headers are logically ordered
In addition, all pages attempt to validate to a HTML5 doctype, all CSS files validate to the W3C’s specifications, and all pages meet the majority of accessibility requirements set forth in WCAG 1.0 and specifically in Section 508.
Despite best efforts, there remain accessibility barriers within this website. It is known that not all pages validate perfectly; if you find a specific problem, please contact us. In addition, the visual formatting of these pages is known to be substantially broken in old browsers like Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer 6 and below, and others. If you are using a browser more than three years old, please upgrade. Recommended options: